A little about me


My names Electra Fire Scott. I am a nature lover and want to see more of the world.


I grew up in Seattle and after high school I went wondering. I worked in Australia on a live aboard diving boat where I met Joe Doyle. We worked in Malaysia together and traveled a little more until we stopped in Tampa to educate ourselves. For a little less then four years Joe has worked at becoming an electrician and I studied Biochemistry. Now we are on the last year getting ready to leave for our next adventure. During the last classes of my undergraduate education I found a passion for art. I decided to attempt to complete an art minor. I am looking for ways to continue doing art but creating more useful or valuable pieces. I think that animation is an ideal medium for me continuing art after school. I have been searching for ways to work for myself and intertwine science and art. I think that animation is a fantastic way to artistically deliver information. I hope to expand my knowledge on how to produce animation and potentially gain skills to independently work. I want to create substance that has greater meaning but also electronically stored and easily transported.
Dive IN




Comments